Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
An Art
DXM, LSA & Cannabis
by Candy man
Citation:   Candy man. "An Art: An Experience with DXM, LSA & Cannabis (exp13770)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2007. erowid.org/exp/13770

repeated oral DXM
    repeated   Various

The only thing things that I tried to mix DXM with were LSA, weed, and hydrocodone. The hydocodone reacted the least, and the weed & lsa were about equal. The way DXM is intensified by weed is unbilivable. It much more than a multiplier effect, more like an exponential effect. Weed also makes it last a lot longer. To the point were if I wake up after taking dxm and smoke the dxm comes back in near full force. This is how it affects me. Some of my friends reacted the same way, but not all of them.

The time I mixed dxm with lsa was the single most beutiful expeirence in my life. And It wasn't the type of trip realizations that you forget or have trouble applying to your life. I am still living today with some of the enlightenment I found that night.
When I did this I took a barely noticable amount of DXM, and the LSA seeds 8 hours later. They together were still very powerful.

Mixing things with DXM is very tricky. I've found the best time to mix is after the DXM has fully come on. Weed mixes best in my opinion, you don't need to smoke a lot and it's quite intense.

In my expeirences I like dxm alot, though I've stopped because I feel that it's taught me all it can for now.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 13770
Published: Sep 18, 2007Views: 22,147
DXM (22), LSA (65), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)