AMT Rollercoaster
AMT & Cannabis
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "AMT Rollercoaster: An Experience with AMT & Cannabis (exp13736)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2002. erowid.org/exp/13736

25 mg oral AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:00 5.0 mg insufflated AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 5.0 mg insufflated AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:10 5.0 mg insufflated AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 10:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I started off by taking 25mg orally. I washed it down with a soft drink. The taste was not good but did not linger at all. Within about an hour i felt like i was on some form of speed. I could not sit still. I was extremely talkative. After about an hour i snorted approximately 5mg. The burn was intense but subsided quickly. My mind started to slow down a little and everything in the room started pulsing. After another hour i snorted another 5mg.

My friends were talking about how they felt like they were on mdma. I was skeptical because i wasnt feeling anything like that. 10 minutes later i understood everything they were saying. I had a sense of calmness and felt like i should look out for and take care of everyone in the room. Once i felt that, i decided to snort 5 more milligrams.

After the last i snorted i started to get visuals. the walls were flexing and the floors were swirling. I would have to say be careful though. I found it easy to dehydrate. I didnt get thirsty i just felt kind of sick to my stomach and my head had a slight throb. I drank some water and felt fine.

Another thing i noticed was the willingness to do any form of drug. I probably would have kept doing it if we hadnt of run out. I remember taking some ibuprofen for a headache and thinking to my self 'if 2 are good then 10 are better.' It was very startling. After about 10 hours i decided to try and get some sleep.

I smoked a few bowls and noticed that it brought everything back to a previous level. I finally went to sleep. For the first part of my sleep i was lucid dreaming. I could control every aspect of my dream. When i woke up i felt fine. I would definately try it again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13736
Published: Apr 4, 2002Views: 10,253
AMT (7), Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)