Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Oh My God the Worst Trip Ever!
Doxylamine
by Tara
Citation:   Tara. "Oh My God the Worst Trip Ever!: An Experience with Doxylamine (exp13717)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2006. erowid.org/exp/13717

oral Pharms - Doxylamine (gel tab)

Well this is about my 35th experience with Unisom Pills, but the worst of them all. I started taking them in about April and my first time i took 14, and I liked the trip so much I took them for about a month straight (everyday.) I got up to taking about a whole bottle a day (32 tablets: maximum strength) then I just decided to stop doing it for awhile and try other things.

So one night me and 5 of my friends were at a store and I told them I wanted to trip so my friend Frank said he would do it with me. So we stole a bottle of them I took 14 and he took 14.

We drove to my friend K's house so my friends J, M, and C could see her and my bestfriend N. Me, F, and S stayed in the car. I don't remember when I first started feeling it but I do remember having to pee very badly! So i tried to open the car door, but since it was BROKEN and had BEEN broken I couldn't open it. So i tried to climb out the window, that didn't work very well either. So I said fuck it. I was sitting in the passenger side when i looked at S to pass him the 'cigerette' that I was smoking when I looked and it wasnt in my hand anymore.I searched the whole car for it because I thaught it was gonna burn down, we couldn't find it. When everyone got back in the car to leave, I turned and looked and C and said this 'I'm in a car' and he was like 'yeah tara you are' and my reply was this 'ugh blah ah mbyidsan huidnsah' I tried 2 talk again and the same thing happened so I tried again stopped in the middle of my sentence and said fuck it. we got to my friend chris's house and i said i wanted 2 sleep in the car? so shawn slept in the car with me.

About 2am I got out of the car peed on the side of a van, stood up and puked 6 times and started dry heaving. Shawn put me in the car to fall asleep and well he did but I didn't!!! I got out of the car, walked across a 6 lane highway into a feild of weeds. The whole time I thought I was with my friends, around 4:30am the police came after me and I had no shoes on so they started questioning me. They called my mom and I went home and slept from 6am till 7:30pm.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13717
Published: Jun 9, 2006Views: 48,127
Pharms - Doxylamine (343) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)