Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Waste of Time
Ginkgo biloba
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "A Waste of Time: An Experience with Ginkgo biloba (exp13601)". Erowid.org. Mar 8, 2007. erowid.org/exp/13601

1.0 g oral Ginkgo biloba (pill / tablet)

It was about 8:00p.m and I was bored so I decided to see what gingko biloba could do to me if I took a high dosage. I went to my medicine cabinet and found a box of pills of gingko biloba. They were 100mg pills. I took 10 of them, wanting to see if I could get an effect. All that happened was that I felt a little more energetic and was more clear minded. I went to sleep then.

I woke up in the morning, got ready for school, and so on. I had weight- lifting this morning. During lifting I felt a little less tired then I usually am. Nothing more happened through the day. One thing that I noticed was that my memory was quite well.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13601
Published: Mar 8, 2007Views: 15,573
Ginkgo biloba (195) : General (1), Alone (16)