Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for
the number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,422. $10-$500 donations are doubled! [see progress]

Donate Cryptocurrency
Became Depressed, Wanted More
DMAE (h3)
by anno k
Citation:   anno k. "Became Depressed, Wanted More: An Experience with DMAE (h3) (exp13453)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2004. erowid.org/exp/13453

2.0 ml oral DMAE (liquid)

Being bipolar, I tried using DMAE as a controlled mania inducer last night. The high was pleasent, although only one hour long, with visuals similar to high-hypomania or, for those who cannot relate, xtc.

The form I used was in liquid form with no additives, tasted fowel, like chlorine. effects were immediate. The first time was the most profound, I took two mL of the substence, and looked into the darkness of the night standing on a tall hill. It was almost like this was the end of the earth. As the visuals glistened in intensity, and my vision became sharp and sensitive (especially in the extremes of the color spectrum (violet/blue and red) I remember thinking that it was day, and it was only the sky that was dark. Euphoria set in.

However, each time I was dropped I became depressed, wanting more DMAE. Finally I took a huge unmeasured dose of about half of what was remaining in the bottle. Mixed it with vinigar, water and sugar to help digest it (it's hard on the stomach and burns going down) drank as much as I could and could not sit still.

It's a bit blurry from there, but the overall high doesn't seem to be dose dependant, rather, if you are going to try DMAE in liquid form, save yourself from gagging on the taste and do only about 2mL.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13453
Published: Jan 28, 2004Views: 20,425
DMAE (151) : Depression (15), General (1), Unknown Context (20)