The Visuals Came Back
Mushrooms
by travis
Citation:   travis. "The Visuals Came Back: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp13426)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2005. erowid.org/exp/13426

oral Mushrooms
  T+ 5:00   smoked Mushrooms

My friend and I were coming down off of our mushroom trip. (It was about 5 hours after we had first eaten them). I came up with the idea to pack a bowl of mushrooms in my pipe, I had always wanted to try to smoke them. At this point in time I was only tripping a little, so I went into the bathroom and began to smoke the mushrooms. The bowl lasted forever, the shrooms just didnt seem to end. My Friend and I each took about 10 hits of the shrooms, and at first i didnt really realize any difference, then slowly my hallucinations came back very strong. My visuals were going out of control, but i didnt really have a crazy body high at all. I looked at the floor in the bathroom, and it seemed to be folding in on itself, this is hard to explain, but it was really cool. The intense visuals only lasted about 10 minutes. My friend and I both agreed that the smoking of the shrooms just brought back our visuals for a short time and nothing else.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13426
Published: Feb 22, 2005Views: 3,046
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)