Sweet!
Ketamine
by N/A
Citation:   N/A. "Sweet!: An Experience with Ketamine (exp13321)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2003. erowid.org/exp/13321

6 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  2 lines insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

My first time doing K was actually my first time doing any drug besides alchohol. I was with my friends at a party and after having about 6 beers and a shot or 2, one of my friends asked me if I would try K. At this point I was still sober enough to make a conscious decision. I could still walk pretty good and I could carry a conversation almost normally. It took me a while to decide to do it. I was actually really nervous at first because my father is a cocaine addict. My friend knew this and assured me it wasn't nearly as addicting as Cocaine or nearly as damaging. At the time I had no previous background so I didn't know if her facts were straight but I took it anyway.

She wanted to give me some pretty big lines but I said I wanted a smaller dose. After taking it I started dancing again, there was some sweet techno music on. Crystal Method I believe and I first realized the effects when the music began to amplify. I put on some headphones and closed my eyes on the coach. The feeling I was getting was just awesome. I began to bob my head to the beat while closing my eyes and just taking everything in. It was a small dose so it wore off fairly quick. I said I wanted to take another line and did. This one was a little bigger. Again I put the headphones back on and took in the music. I had no sense of paranoia whatsoever. I remember being happy, talking to people, and just having a good time.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13321
Published: Feb 4, 2003Views: 15,217
Ketamine (31) : Large Group (10+) (19), First Times (2), General (1)