More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Altered by Adderall
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Andycraze
Citation:   Andycraze. "Altered by Adderall: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp13305)". Erowid.org. Feb 17, 2005. erowid.org/exp/13305

90 mg oral Amphetamines (daily)

I don't know why or how this prescription is legal. Most of all I feel very worried and betrayed that my diagnosed depression has turned into a problem called ADHD, I wish I never was diagnosed because then I would never have been given Adderall.

I have to take at least 60mg a day I am prescribed to take 30mg tablets 3 times a day, this dosage has left me with nothing but a scary addiction that I feel I am the only one that sees. My parents tell me that I am great on Adderall, my doctor is the one that prescribed it, and everywhere I turn I see how great it is and how acceptable it is to use on a daily basis. I feel like this world is so corrupt and I am sad that this happened to me, I don't know how I will stop using Adderall, I hope someday it will be banned otherwise I truly think I will have severe mental problems as a result of this drug.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13305
Published: Feb 17, 2005Views: 3,291
Amphetamines (6) : Not Applicable (38), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11)