Floating on a Relaxing Ocean
Hydrocodone & DXM
by JC
Citation:   JC. "Floating on a Relaxing Ocean: An Experience with Hydrocodone & DXM (exp13098)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/13098

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  1 tablet oral DXM (pill / tablet)

This is a story of my first Vicodin experience. I was entirely opiate na´ve at that point. I popped 3 Vicodin (5/500) and a Nyquil at 5:00 with some Tums. I had researched enough to know the positive effects of the Nyquil and Tumbs with hydrocodone. By 5:40 I was feeling a relaxed elation seeping into my soul. Eventually it grew to euphoria and then settled into a self-righteous smile. I was, floating on relax ocean you might say. Problems in life were not ignored as with intoxicant drugs, but rather took on an optimistic tint of hinted future solutions. It was an extremely positive experience.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13098
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 2,445
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Alone (16)