New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $30 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Wow
Calea zacatechichi
by Hollywood
Citation:   Hollywood. "Wow: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp13008)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/13008

1 cig. smoked Calea zacatechichi (dried)
  T+ 1:00 1 cig. smoked Calea zacatechichi (dried)

I sat down and finally smoked two cigarettes of calea mixed with a 'Third-Eye' blend (for relaxation), and had some decent results. I had very vivid and long dreams, and they were quite strange.

Calea-approx. 1.5 grams
Third-Eye Blend-approx. 2-2.5 grams

I smoked them with my wife, one about 1.5 hours before we went to bed, and the other about a half hour before. I felt very relaxed before hand, and the images were quite abundant when I closed my eyes.

I definitely prefer smoking dream herb instead of drinking the tea, which is down right disgusting even when mixed with camomille, california poppy, and honey.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13008
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 22,651
Calea zacatechichi (97) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)