Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
The Perfect World
Methylphenidate
by HamsterMarb
Citation:   HamsterMarb. "The Perfect World: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp13004)". Erowid.org. Jul 29, 2002. erowid.org/exp/13004

40 mg insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

I was recently expiermenting with Ritalin, my experiences were very enjoyable indeed, with positive consequences and negative.

It all started in the season of winter, I was prescribed Ritalin for ADD. My doctor gave me 20mg pills, encoded with an 'A' on it.

It was a monday morning and I was interested in snorting two 20mg pills. I grabbed two out of the prescription bottle, ran upstairs in my room, turned on some Rap music. I then sat on my computer table, took a lighter and crushed the two tablets up. I took a dollar bill and snorted them. I instantly felt a warm feeling in my chest, my nose did burn slightly. I began to feel hot (in a good way).

After all this, the taste in my throat was gross tasting, I ran downstairs, went on my computer, turned on some music, WOW! I felt something, extreme euphoria, I felt happier about everything, music was better. Everything in life felt up-to-date with me. I felt more body energy, people I talked to, I loved talking to more, people I hated, I liked talking to. After the effects wore off, i felt anxiety, and a little tired.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13004
Published: Jul 29, 2002Views: 36,193
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), Alone (16)