Enjoyment of Sport
ephedra & cannabis
by snoman
Citation:   snoman. "Enjoyment of Sport: An Experience with ephedra & cannabis (exp12784)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2002. erowid.org/exp/12784

oral Ephedrine
    smoked Cannabis

After having ski raced for ten years of my adolescence and through college, I never felt that I had reached my full potential. Through all the years, I hadn't felt like I really knew how much I was enjoying what I was doing, either. Last year (2000) I decided to start supplementing my ski experience with ephedra and cannabis. At first it felt weird, as it should, to do something that is considered illegal and immoral (not that I cared much though).

However, once I got over the weirdness of it, I noticed that I was so much more relaxed on the ski hill...I was able to react quicker due to the ephedra in my system and the cannabis allowed me to feel my muscles working much more effectively. After a couple years of doing this, I have improved my skiing experience even when sober. It has allowed me to study myself and how my thought processes work.

Not only that, but it breaks up the monotony of doing something I have been doing for most of my life.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 12784
Published: Mar 4, 2002Views: 34,216
Ephedrine (23), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)