Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Subtle Maths?
Ginko biloba
by Oliver Lardner
Citation:   Oliver Lardner. "Subtle Maths?: An Experience with Ginko biloba (exp12573)". Erowid.org. Feb 17, 2002. erowid.org/exp/12573

oral Ginkgo biloba (capsule)

I heard about Ginko on a local radio station and decided to try it, got some from the local chemist (the strongest I could) and started taking it twice daily, as I remember they were 10 mg capsules.

I didn't notice much in the way of memory, maybe improved short term.. and I dont remember being late for any appointments as I usually am (PERHAPS IT WAS GINKO!!!)

Small things I remember, I could remember phone numbers without thinking about it and there is one occasion when somebody asked a maths question and the answer popped into my head instantly and I totally suck at mathematics. (PERHAPS IT WAS GINKO!!!)

I think its very good for its placebo like effect if anything.

would like to see a test done, subtle effects that could probably be achieved with a healthy diet and actually using your brain once in a while.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 12573
Published: Feb 17, 2002Views: 26,563
Ginkgo biloba (195) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Health Benefits (32), Various (28)