Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Definitely Like Cannabis
Leonotis leonurus
by Alpha-Leo1
Citation:   Alpha-Leo1. "Definitely Like Cannabis: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp12524)". Erowid.org. Feb 17, 2002. erowid.org/exp/12524

6 hits smoked Leonotis leonurus

I just smoked some wild dagga about an hour ago and I am now pleasantly high... mind you I am not 'wasted' or 'ripped'. I was surprised such a small amount actually gave me a buzz...of course I held in my hits for a while as if it were pot. I was anticipating that I would have to smoke a small bowl or two to even feel anything. I liked the taste and smell, and the hits (smoked through a small wood MJ pipe) were very smooth.

This is definitely comparable to cannabis: the intoxication and euphoria are very much like marijuana but still unique in their own way. It is more stimulating and less lethargic than cannabis. All in all, it is an excellent cheap alternative to marijuana. I buy this herb from a trustworthy and ensuring ethnobotanical distributor to validate quality, and enjoy!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 12524
Published: Feb 17, 2002Views: 25,784
Leonotis leonurus (119) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)