Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Totally Disconnected From My Mind
Zolpidem
by Adrenochrome
Citation:   Adrenochrome. "Totally Disconnected From My Mind: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp12427)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2015. erowid.org/exp/12427

10 mg IV Pharms - Zolpidem (extract)

I have been prescribed Stilnoct, aka Ambien, 10mg as an aid for sleeplessness. In my past i have been injecting mostly amphetamines and opiates. I have made the common mistake of trying to inject bensodiazepines. But a few months back I learned that zolpidem is water soluble, which made me interested. In theory it could be just like injecting bensodiazepines.

I washed the coating of the pill away and dissolved it in 1 ml (cc) of water and filtered it through an ordinary ciggarette filter.

The effect came on immediately and the effect was more like that of disassociatives, like a high dose of nitous oxide. Feeling totally disconnected from my mind. This effect passed away in a few minutes leaving a mellow, relaxed feeling. Maybe what 30 mg zolpidem taken orally would feel like. This state continued on for maybe 1 - 1 hours after which I felt refreshed.

My opinion is that zolpidem IV was a nice waste of time, but maybe not so if the dose was considerably higher. The disassosiative effect when the IV hits might become scary if its more intense and prolonged.

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 12427
Published: Sep 29, 2015Views: 6,033
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Alone (16), Preparation / Recipes (30)