New $500 Donation Gift--Ltd. Ed. Giclee
"Solve et Elucido", based on the Erowid logo, is a signed and
numbered giclee print available for a short time for a "sponsor" level
donation. The piece is 12" x 12" on canvas, stretched, and signed by
artist Vibrata Chromodoris, and Erowid Center founders Earth and Fire.
Pleasant Trip
Clonazepam
by Drew
Citation:   Drew. "Pleasant Trip: An Experience with Clonazepam (ID 12315)". Erowid.org. Feb 10, 2004. erowid.org/exp/12315

DOSE: 1.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Several months back, my psyciatrist prescribed me clonazepam for 'acute anxiety.' I noticed immediately that the bottle had a yellow sticker on it--a dead give away that this drug is DEA controlled and can be used recreationally. A few months later when anxiety was no longer an issue for me I decided to try out the clonazepam for its recreational effects.

I took triple the recommended dose for 'acute anxiety,' swallowing the pills as I would normally to cope with anxiety. Within ten minutes the psychoactive effects set in. My head felt light and hollow, not unlike the feeling of going up on weed. My motions seemed smooth and magically fluid and I became impervious to stress. It was as if I had entered cloud nine. The world was like a dream that I was literally walking through. The effects lasted close to six hours. I have taken the same triple dose three times and so far have encountered no tolerance.

Clonazepam produces a nice high, the only problem is getting ahold of the stuff. If I hadn't been prescribed it, I never would have had these experiences. Good luck finding clonazepam and happy tripping.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 12315