Kinda Dazed, And A Little Confused
Mushrooms
by ffejpsycho
Citation:   ffejpsycho. "Kinda Dazed, And A Little Confused: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp12167)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/12167

1 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)

Last night after reading a few reports about the Controversy of Smoked Mushrooms, a few friends and I decided to try it out.
We started smoking out of a Motorized Marijuana Water bong. I filled the bong with mainly Shroom caps. We took 3 Bowls each from the bong and then went back inside to see if, and how the effects would hit us. About 5 min. after returning to the house I found myself quite relaxed, with extremely minor breathing on the stucco ceiling. I was very giddy and found myself laughing at some unfunny things, like my friend Burning himself on a hot pan. It only lasted all of about 15-20 min. there was very minor time dilation, and minor loss of depth perception. If I am wanting to trip, I will skip smoking shrooms, Because it is just more of a weak pot high (not the same, but I cant compare it to ingesting mushrooms) than shroom trip, and only resort to this if I am out of weed. Surprisingly it was very smooth, and left no burning in through after blowing out smoke, but while it is in the lungs it can burn a bit. I would like to try it mixed with pot, or hash, but that will most likely be another story.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 12167
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 925
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)