Nutmeg Didn't Work
Nutmeg
by Zach
Citation:   Zach. "Nutmeg Didn't Work: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp1212)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1212

3 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

Well I spent a long time reading about nutmeg on this site, and after reading some of the experiences I knew I shoudl try it. Especially since I was grounded and couldnt get any better drugs. So last night I ate, 3 huge ass tablespoons, which probably totaled 30g. I ate thsi around 10:30 and I went to play some video games. It got about 1:30 or so, I didnt feel even the least bit messed up. Nothing happened. So around 2;30 or so I went to bed, disapointed.

There may be something there, maybe my nutmeg was crappy,I dont know, but right now I feel like I rolled hard as fuck last night. I didnt get sick at all, so I'll probably have to try this again sometime, with some newer possibly better nutmeg.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1212
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 2,282
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Alone (16)