Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Tranquil Euphoria
Kava Kava
by Jake
Citation:   Jake. "Tranquil Euphoria: An Experience with Kava Kava (exp11818)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2003. erowid.org/exp/11818

1 bowl smoked Kava (roots)
  T+ 0:05 1 bowl smoked Kava (roots)

I had read about kava kava smoked by some people so I decided to do some first hand investigating.

I went to an herb store in my city and bought about 2 ounces of fresh Kava Kava (none of the emptying the pills, drinking tea shit) for 6 bucks. Pretty cheap!

I packed the first bowl and smoked it in a few minutes, it burns almost as good as tobacco.

Mild effects, but not much. Packed the second bowl and smoked it.

Effects settling in very nicely. It's surprisingly stronger than I expected from the reports, but nice.

I've reached full effects, it's similar to being stoned, but relatively aware. Everything is moving a little bit slower, and I'm really, really relaxed. Definately something to use after a hard day.

It's T+ 00:35 now and I still feel all the effects, I now love Kava Kava. And the best part is... it's LEGAL. Don't listen to thoughs who say there is no effects.

It is an awesome, tranquil euphoria. If you go in to it expecting very little, you will come out with an awesome experience.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 11818
Published: Feb 8, 2003Views: 47,189
Kava (30) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)