Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Superior to Its Cousin
H.B. Woodrose
by Mr. Trips
Citation:   Mr. Trips. "Superior to Its Cousin: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp11756)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2004. erowid.org/exp/11756

5 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (ground / crushed)

I scrape the coating and fuzz off the seeds until they are a beige color. Then grind them thoroughly before ingestion or extraction. I encapsulated the seed powder to make ingestion easier.

I am experienced with LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms (both under 5 times each) and all I can say is that of all my experiences on psychedelics, the woodrose LSA trip was by far the best. I ingested the seeds bright and early in the morning. (7:00 AM) I find that day trips are the best. I'll briefly describe the effects of the seeds:

Positive effects:
~extremely intense euphoria
~Tactile body high
~strong change in spatial and temporal perception (especially at the peak)
~psilocybin-like visuals (trails, patterns)
~Potently stimulant and exciting.

Negative effects:
~Nausea and lethargy during first hour or so after ingestion. ~Moderate stomach discomfort (gut rot)

My entire experience lasted about 8-9 hours reaching the peak around hour 5. There were no negative after-effects...just drowsiness. Right now, over 30 hours after ingestion, I still have subtle visual effects, but that's it.

In contrast with LSD, its cousin, LSA is superior. I will never take LSD again. You couldn't pay me to take street acid...LSD is a waste. The trip has a sharp, synthetic feeling that I find very irritating. Lets not forget the uncontrollable 'mind chatter' and cheap, dirty body buzz that LSD is capable of. On the contrary, LSA is natural feeling, the high can be easily controlled and it is still very intense. There is no irrepressible mental 'chatter' but I can still acheive philosophical enlightenment and revelation.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 11756
Published: Nov 23, 2004Views: 2,996
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)