Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Getting the Most Out Of Ecstacy
Ecstasy & 5-HTP
by Jimmy
Citation:   Jimmy. "Getting the Most Out Of Ecstacy: An Experience with Ecstasy & 5-HTP (exp11731)". Erowid.org. Jan 11, 2002. erowid.org/exp/11731

2 tablets oral Tryptophan - 5-HTP (pill / tablet)
  T+ 5:59 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

My friend and I had bought two rolls, one for each of us, when another friend of mine suggested we go to our nearest health food/herbal supplement store and pick up a bottle of 5-HTP (5-HydroxyTryptoPhan) to ingest prior to eating our roll. My friend and I each took 2 pills of 5-HTP about six hours before rolling. We each noticed within an hour or so that we were unusually happy. That evening when we took our rolls we ended up having the most enjoyable roll of our lives.

We also learned that if you take 5-HTP pills the next day, that you will roll again and have absolutely adverse side effects from the roll the day after. I suggest that anyone who rolls to try this, and for people who don't enjoy rolls to try ecstacy once more with these herbal companions. I've experienced ecstacy many times, but none were as good as this one.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 11731
Published: Jan 11, 2002Views: 3,340
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)