I Was Skeptical
Calea zacatechichi
by Dreamer
Citation:   Dreamer. "I Was Skeptical: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp11678)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/11678

sublingual Calea zacatechichi (fresh)

For anyone who doesn't understand the effects of Calea Zacatechichi, I'm most likely not the one to ask questions. I, for the first time, experienced its subconscious effects this past night. I was very skeptical that I could get any strong effects out of such a small quid, which I had opted to take sublingually -- the same way in which S. Divinorum is. I've grown these ethnobotanicals (H. Salicifolia, S. Divinorum, C. Zacatechichi, et cetera) for about a year now, and have truly never tried them because I was unsure if I had enough to take a worthwhile dose.

Moving forward - This past night, I took the dream herb for the first time. I believed that I may have experienced something, but nothing as I did. I am a rather strong dreamer as it is, but this seemed that as soon as I fell asleep I began to dream, and that it didn't stop until I awoke. These dreams weren't lucid, no, they were clear, but I was yet unaware that they were dreams. Very realistic though, more real than most of my other dreams, and I have yet to be able to co-relate them to something in my life. We'll see what happens with that.

In conclusion, it was very worthwhile. I will try it again to see if I get any different effects with different doses, etc., but I believe that my dose was very strong last night, even with its trivial amount.

Take Care, Fait des Beaux RÍves..

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 11678
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 7,787
Calea zacatechichi (97) : Alone (16), First Times (2)