Careful Now...
Oxycodone, Alcohol & Clonazepam
by Pharm.D. A+
Citation:   Pharm.D. A+. "Careful Now...: An Experience with Oxycodone, Alcohol & Clonazepam (exp11676)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/11676

20 mg insufflated Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 2:00 20 mg insufflated Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I have tried heroine twice before and oxy is as good if not better then the real horse. I tried it tonight for the first time. I got 2 40mg pills from a friend. I sucked off the coating, let it dry then crushed it and divided the dose. I only snorted 20mg and right away drank a Molsen Canadian. In about 20 minutes I was totally mellowed out, euphoric, love feeling, warm and incredibly sociable, I couldn't stop talking and I had such an incredible clarity of thought processes for about 90 minutes then I experienced some paranoia and mild Angina Pectoris so I gulped down 2mg of Clonazepam to calm me down. As the benzodiazipine kicked in I felt so wonderfully euphoric and high and I felt an incredible good will toward all men. I felt this was BETTER by far then heroin.

t- 2 hours in I decided to snort the other 20mg of oxy-- BIG MISTAKE. I went over the threshold and slightly overdosed, I became pretty panicky that my heart would stop. I was sweating heavily and very nauseous, I didn't go to sleep for fear that I wouldn't wake up and popped down a yohimbine tablet. I stayed up until 4 am until everything calmed down again. 20mg OC was fine. I should have stopped there. Next time I will.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 11676
Published: Dec 14, 2020Views: 977
Oxycodone (176), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)