Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
A Decimal Point Error
2C-B
by Gingersnaps
Citation:   Gingersnaps. "A Decimal Point Error: An Experience with 2C-B (exp116328)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2022. erowid.org/exp/116328

1 - 2 line insufflated Amphetamines
  2 oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  150 mg oral 2C-B

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Accidental High Dose (150mg) - Bad Trip

I made a decimal point error. I took 150mg powder instead of 15mg. I thought it looked like a lot and I should have asked someone to double check it. I was using some elseís scale and not my own.
I was using some elseís scale and not my own.

I canít provide accurate time lines of my trip but Iíll do my best.

Before the club I had a line or two of speed and maybe two beers.

Got to the club and took the 2C-B. Within 20-30 min I started to feel a bit weird and worried that I would be super high. I was too high before I could even think about what went wrong.

I was moving around but at this point I am not sure what was real and what wasnít. I did hallucinate a bunch of strangers laughing at me and trying to trick me into going somewhere. Then I think I ended up sitting down again. Started to have some hallucinations about a circus. I think at this point I couldnít move at all, or keep my eyes open. Something would spin around and become a big top tent, once it fully spun and was there, there was some kind of ta da magical sound and the thought ďYouíre homeĒ was in my head. Like this circus family had been waiting for me and they were wondering why it took me so long to get to this world. This was probably the first hallucination and I was feeling ok. Maybe I was holding my bag but I thought I was holding a bottle of champagne to celebrate somehow Ďfinding homeí. This was the only enjoyable part of the trip.

There was also a hallucination related to a meme but I canít piece together exactly what it was, just that it kept repeated over over and it was hard to make it stop. This cycle broke a little bit when I could briefly open my eyes and one of my friends held my hand. I realised they were looking after me and maybe things would be ok.

There were also all these flashy lights and I think I thought the club was being evacuated. But I am not sure at which point I thought this.

I think my clearest memory is when I was still moving but all these people appeared, looking the same, and were laughing at me and trying to grab me and make me go somewhere.

Another one was a loop somehow related to phones calls and endless emails or something. This I feel was somehow from a meme but I still canít remember it enough, but I would stand up to escape it (or think I stood up), but then a guy would be right there trying to take a phone message for me or something and then it would repeat.

At some point I could move and my friends took me to pee (I donít remember this though), and then we sat outside I believe. But I actually couldnít tell you where I was. From the reports of my friends it might have been 2-3 hours of me barely being able to move and just my friends taking turns looking after me.

There was a lot of fucked shit happening in my mind but I canít quite piece it together, and there were a lot of loops going on that I couldnít get out of. I actually thought that this could be the last time I ever open my mouth and that was the scariest part.

I did regain the ability to move bit at one point and cried and said sorry to my friends. But then after this I think I did pass out again. Once I was functional again I felt like I had to keep my mouth open and if I didnít I might not ever be able to open it again. I was mostly talking random nonsense to my friends, had some water and tried to think or find things that would connect me to reality. For example I wasnít wearing so many clothes for this party so once someone reminded me of the pants I had in my bag I was quite excited to put them on.

Once I properly move my housemate took me home in an Uber but I still felt off, I think at this point I still thought it was the last day I was going to live. I asked her who was going to live in room next week and she thought this was a weird question so I felt awkward then just moved on. I drank some water, ate some berries, and mostly talked nonsense for some time. Maybe after an hour or so of this I finally felt a bit normal.

Throughout the time my vision also came and went. Once I got back home at times my vision was mostly blurry with just a 30cm horizontal strip in the middle which was visible, but still everything was moving a lot. This was weird, I hadnít experienced this before.

Couldnít sleep for maybe about 4 hours but then I spent the next 20 hours in bed and did sleep a lot.

I have never been so far from reality than on this day and it was fucking terrifying, I was thinking this is how people go crazy. I had a nightmare about it.

So lesson learnt from this experience. Just for context as well, I have taken 2C-B maybe 10-15 times before, usually between 10 and 25mg, and dropped acid a couple times.

Other people seem to report feeling good the week after, but I am having trouble sleeping and feel sad a lot (today is 7 days since).

Exp Year: 2022ExpID: 116328
Published: May 2, 2022Views: 344
2C-B (52) : Club / Bar (25), Overdose (29), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Bad Trips (6)