Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Blessing
TMA-2
by Bricoleur
Citation:   Bricoleur. "Blessing: An Experience with TMA-2 (exp11616)". Erowid.org. Aug 12, 2002. erowid.org/exp/11616

23.3 mg oral TMA-2

The purpose of the session was purely to experiment with the substance TMA-2, merely observe. Time of experiment – noon.

T+ :00 The 22.3 mgs of TMA-2 HCL was stirred into a banana/peach smoothie and drunk. I had eaten some bran cornflakes and had a cup of coffee 3 hours prior to ingesting the TMA-2. I also took some Papaya Enzyme with the TMA-2 to combat the possible nausea and/or diarrhea (neither of which manifested).

T+ :22 Notice the first very slight body tremor. Get that familiar sensation of my consciousness beginning to creep outwards.
Body temperature drops.

T+ :30 Urinate.

T+ :50 I am now very relaxed and yawning. The effects (described at T+ :22) are more pronounced – but still weak. This is now similar in nature to a low oral dose (5-10mg) of 2C-B or 10mg 2C-T-7. Colours slightly more vibrant.

T+ :55 Body vibrations on the increase – the release and containment of energy.

T+ 1:12 Limbs become stretchy with very slight boundary distortion. Some slight distortions in peripheral vision.

T+ 1:30 Warm rushes – not too pronounced. Beginning to be somewhat restless.

T+ 2:00 Time for a walk. My tripping partner and I leave our flat and walk to the river Thames. It is bitterly cold but very stimulating, as the walking appears to be brining the TMA-2 “out” a bit.
We both feel that walking is satisfying even though our bodies were confusingly fatigued.

T+ 3:00 Return to flat and decide to watch Baraka. I notice how effortlessly I am able to slip into flow states – more effortlessly than usual. This reminds me of LSD and so does the remainder of the trip.

T+ 5:00 I am feeling very relaxed and most of the effects have diminished at this stage. Although I still find it easy to reach flow states as before.

T+ 5:30 I decide to leave my friends flat and begin the 1.5-hour train ride to the other side of London.
For another 2 hours I ponder my illusory self - I can only ever reflect on what it was, never on what it is. At that point of reflection I am not the perceiver – I am just the difference. Am I the fleeting opportunity for perception to exist in the experience of matter?

I obsess over the idea that evolution is paradoxically driven by entropy. Duped by consciousness. Ha Ha.

Bricoleur.

'How is it possible to understand life when the entire world is ordered by a law such as the second principle of thermodynamics, which points to death and annihilation?'
Leon Brillouin

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 11616
Published: Aug 12, 2002Views: 14,861
TMA-2 (112) : General (1), Alone (16)