Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Got High Exactly 3 Times; 3 Really Bad Trips
Cannabis & Fluoxetine
by feli
Citation:   feli. "I Got High Exactly 3 Times; 3 Really Bad Trips: An Experience with Cannabis & Fluoxetine (exp116126)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2022. erowid.org/exp/116126

20 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)

Antidepressives and Cannabis

First of all, if I do any grammar errors, I'm sorry my first language isn't English but ill try my best.

I have never really smoked weed, every time I did I wasn't feeling high at all. I only got that feeling you get from strong cigarettes.

I then started taking fluoxetine, 20 mg, daily because of my depression.

I got high exactly 3 times. 3 really bad trips.
I was tripping as you see on tv when someone takes LSD or something.

I wasn't chill or relaxed or comfortable. Time was the weirdest thing ever, I thought a whole hour passed in like 2 minutes, with that came paranoia, everything was moving, I had a constant dolly- effect happening, I saw everything in 2D, there was no depth, eating was the worst I could feel every bit of it, I was so wasted, but sleeping was not helping, I would wake up and still be so fucking wasted.

I decided at that moment that cannabis isn't for me sadly.

Stay safe guys.

Exp Year: 2022ExpID: 116126
Published: Feb 2, 2022Views: 294
Cannabis (1), Pharms - Fluoxetine (80) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)