New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Feel My Mind Collapsing
Methamphetamine
by Katrina
Citation:   Katrina. "Feel My Mind Collapsing: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp115765)". Erowid.org. Oct 7, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115765

repeated smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

Methamphetamine is somewhat of a novelty within the UK. Having eliminated any other substances of abuse from my life as a nod to my advancing years, it's something I dabble in occasionally. However having a history of psychiatric issues, it might not be considered the wisest choice.

Initially I was completely unaware how long it can take to smoke a single gram. Also that there's a tendency to overlook the need for water, food or sleep. If that's not a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. Fortunately I had a former liking for our "base" speed and also dexamphetamine (which I find to be the most productive of all three, only resorting to sitting a single exam in that state). Why do I use the term "fortunately"? Because it has enabled me to have a reasonable appreciation of potential symptoms to monitor.

After 2 days and nights, the vision begins to experience disturbances, such as the illusion of a horizontal line running through printed text. Closely followed the next day by a sense of one's mind "collapsing". Widely reported paranoia is something I don't find occurs until later still, but that may be a personal issue.

It's nowhere near as inexpensive as it is in the states. My remaining dexamphetamine is quite ample for any needs and as a legitimate pharmaceutical item, is far less hazardous. The psychiatric facilities in this country are not worth that novelty.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115765
Published: Oct 7, 2021Views: 368
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)