Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Relaxed, Happy, Very Sociable, and Open
Gabapentin
by Jason
Citation:   Jason. "Relaxed, Happy, Very Sociable, and Open: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp115741)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115741

1800 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

Better Than Marijuana

I was prescribed gabapentin 300mg 4x a day for anxiety. But I switched to just taking 3 pills (900mg) right before bed. It works wonderfully for sleep for the past month! But last night I decided to take 6 pills at once instead of 3.

Well, within 2 hours I was high! It felt kind of like weed because of that physical feeling in my head, but the rest of the experience was a lot better. I was relaxed, happy, feeling very sociable, and open. I spoke with my cousin who I normally do not get along with, and was able to gracefully respond to all her bullshit and didn't get fazed by it at all. I felt like anything I wanted to accomplish was possible (not in a manic sort of way... it just felt like my inhibitions that normally hold me back were removed.)
Drawbacks were that I was unbalanced and had a spaced out look when I checked myself in the mirror.

I would definitely try this out again.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115741
Published: Aug 29, 2021Views: 760
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)