Nightmare of Confusion and Panic
Cannabis (edible)
by Maryjane23
Citation:   Maryjane23. "Nightmare of Confusion and Panic: An Experience with Cannabis (edible) (exp115412)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115412

4 oral Cannabis (edible / food)

I had decided to take weed edibles because weed had recently been legalized in Canada. I took 4 25 mg Gummies and I thought it didn't look like much... but I was wrong. About 30 minutes later they started to kick in. I was enjoying it but then it started to become really strong and I started panicking. It got to the point where I couldn't think straight. It started getting really really strong so I walked to the hospital which was about a block away. Things were getting real fuzzy and when I got to the hospital I sat in the ER chair and said help and that's all I could say. I felt that I had entered hell and hell was worse than anyone could imagine... They put my on a stretcher and took me to a room where I didn't respond anything to anyone. But I recognized a nurse and said I knew her and I must of said something funny cause she was laughing.. and then I went back to my unresponsive state.

A few hours later I was back to normal but that was a scary experience.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 115412
Published: May 20, 2021Views: 248
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Hospital (36)