Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Not Quite Breakthroughs, but Still Elevating
DMT & Cannabis
by Eric the psychonaut
Citation:   Eric the psychonaut. "Not Quite Breakthroughs, but Still Elevating: An Experience with DMT & Cannabis (exp115207)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115207

40 - 60 mg smoked DMT
      Cannabis

I have had many psychedelic experiences over the last 3 plus years. Maybe around 100 mushroom trips and a couple LSD and cactus trips and I have been slowing using DMT for the last year plus.

And I finally feel ready to breakthrough DMT, at least one that I can navigate better then I have in the past. I have had a couple breakthroughs but 3 of them I kind of just blacked out, seemed like a reboot and then I had two other trips that hit me so hard I don't know what happened.

So, I tried 3 seperate times to breakthrough and they all stopped short, but DMT is still so very powerful, its still very elevating and just opens me up.

Later on when I went to bed I had trouble getting to sleep, which I usually don't and I finally did, I was in this dream state like I felt like I was looking at a computer screen with pictures of sharks and I kept scrolling and they kept coming and started to scare me I then slowly looked up and at the edge of my bed was like a face with it mouth moving and it was glowing and then I think I just went to sleep.

I never had a dream like like before definitely do believe the DMT opened me.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115207
Published: Feb 23, 2021Views: 116
DMT (18), Dreams (85) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)