Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
It Was Definitely Quite Intense
DMXE
by L
Citation:   L. "It Was Definitely Quite Intense: An Experience with DMXE (exp115204)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115204

20 mg oral DMXE (liquid)
  T+ 0:15 1 hit inhaled Nicotine
  T+ 0:39 1 cart. inhaled Nitrous Oxide

Intense 20mg DMXE Experience

Prior dissociative experience: Iíve only ever tried Ketamine and DXM, both producing a very psychedelic experience at higher doses for me. However the Ketamine use was over a year ago, and I, unfortunately, didnít write a report so I donít remember the experience very clearly. I have no discernable disso tolerance.

Allergy test: ~6mg

No immediate adverse effects noted although a feeling of slight dissociation and lightheadedness seems to be present after 10 minutes. However, at these levels, it could easily be placebo. I also seem to have slightly sweaty palms. Next time I will volumetrically dose my allergy test instead of eyeballing.
Next time I will volumetrically dose my allergy test instead of eyeballing.

Live report: 20mg oral

T+0:00 Dissolved 200mg of weighed slightly-tan DMXE powder in 20ml water, spraying 2ml in my mouth for a 20mg dose. Solution tastes slightly bitter but easy to swallow with some water. Supplemented with Alpha-Lipoic Acid (500mg, antioxidant) an hour earlier to minimize potential neuro-toxicity.

T+0:05 Noticeable increase in saliva production. I remember having this effect on Ketamine as well. I feel hotter than usual but in a nonbothering way. Can't tell if Iím wearing too many clothes or if it's the substance. No other effects so far.

T+0:07 Suddenly feeling extremely relaxed. All the muscles in my body feel fully relaxed, and I think it'd be hard to tense up even if I wanted to. Relatively minor mental effects, but there is some dissociation. I would compare the mental effects at this point to a few beers.

T+0:10 The warmness in my head is kind of nice, it feels like a warm blanket. I can still type relatively OK, but I feel it getting slighter harder. If I just stare into nothing and don't do anything the effects are most prominent.

T+0:15 Feeling the first tingle of euphoria, while the dissociation intensity is going up. Feeling extremely at peace and relaxed. I hit an 18mg/ml nicotine vape which temporarily intensified the euphoria further.

T+0:20 Dissociation is extremely obvious now, I'm not sure if I would be able to hold a sober convo atm. I'm going to try to play some Minecraft.

T+0:31 Dissociation and sedation are getting really intense. Itís very hard to play properly, so I think Iím going to do something else. I feel both anesthetized, dissociated, and relaxed. An amazing combo to be sure. Euphoria is only present when I close my eyes, which also makes me feel like Iím in a dream-state. I don't have any visuals, apart from visual snow which is very reminiscent of weed.

T0:39 I just did a cartridge of N2O, and as per usual it just intensified everything. I didnít enjoy it as much as mixing nitrous with other substances, however, so I'm not sure if I recommend the mix. My fingers are starting to feel very weird while typing, kinda like theyíre wet even though they aren't. I think it's because of the anesthetic effects as I can't feel my lips or inside of my mouth either. Music sounds much better when it's loud, but it's not as good as on psychedelics.

I think this is the peak.

T+1:01 On the comedown now. Dissociation is still strong, but the sedation is taking over. The ďfunĒ effects seem for the most part to be over. I'm still feeling very relaxed, and glad I had the experience.

T+1:40 Back to baseline now. Only feeling slight residual effects. My mood is very good though, with what feels like some very noticeable anti-depressant effects which should be further investigated by other researchers.

T+1 day Antidepressant effects are still present and noticeable. Could also be described as an ďafter-glowĒ. However, I suspect the effect will probably fade in a couple of days at most. Very good experience all in all.

Conclusion: Very fun effects, although it did leave me intrigued to try higher doses. It was definitely quite an intense experience. The main effects for me were feelings of warmness, inner-peace, sedation, and quite intense dissociation.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115204
Published: Mar 3, 2021Views: 410
DMXE (926) : First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Unknown Context (20)