Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Motivated to Go Do Things
Phenylpiracetam
by PGF
Citation:   PGF. "Motivated to Go Do Things: An Experience with Phenylpiracetam (exp115180)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115180

100 mg oral Phenylpiracetam
  T+ 0:00 200 - 400 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)
  T+ 6:00   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Phenylpiracetam 1st Time Non-Recreational

I had been experiencing some severe anxiety and possibly mania for the first time in my life. Doc prescribed me Lyrica (pregabalin) and it helped me tremendously. I ordered some phenibut, f-phenibut, and skullcap to help with the anxiety. Only tried the phenibut and decided it was not something that could help me.

Lyrica 100mg, 2-4x a day.

Took phenylpiracetam at 8:00 am.

t-1h Motivated to go do things. I ended up doing chores that I had been putting off for months.

t-2 warmth is not like a stim "hot" but more of a good feeling in the cold. 35 degrees outside but I'm comfy working in a t and hoodie.

t-3 still working and doing stuff. No overstim effects. Feel good but not stim'd out.

t-6 Tired of being so motivated. Buy a 12 pack and start drinking.

t-8 Despite drinking lots of beer, there is no alcohol calming effect. Now I feel like Prace is a stim.....

Overall a good substance. Helps with mood, focus, and drive.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115180
Published: Feb 9, 2021Views: 324
Phenylpiracetam (756) : Alone (16), Performance Enhancement (50), Combinations (3), First Times (2)