Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
An Underwhelming First Time
MXiPr
by Psychestim
Citation:   Psychestim. "An Underwhelming First Time: An Experience with MXiPr (exp115015)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2020. erowid.org/exp/115015

15 mg sublingual MXiPr (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:02 10 mg sublingual MXiPr (powder / crystals)

ē Setting: At home, in my bed

ē Tolerance: Maybe a little, but not much (I use dissos 1-2 p. month on average). Last experience was a k-hole 17 days ago.

ē Prior disso experience: R,S-ketamine: 25x (at least) // 2-FDCK: 5x // DCK: 5x // Nitrous Oxide: 5x // DXM (low dose): 3x // 3-MeO-PCE: 2x // 3-MeO-PCP: 1x // MXPr: 1x

This next experience took place exactly 2 weeks after my first MXPr experience to let my tolerance reset. No substances were consumed this day except for a cup of coffee in the morning. Took the MXiPr at 6pm. Both substances (MXPr & MXiPr) were lab-tested through UHPLC-DAD-MS (Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, Diode-Array Detection, Mass Spectrometry) and verified to be the expected substances.

Report: MXiPr (total: 25mg)

T:00:00: ~15mg [sublingual]: I read that MXiPr was 1-2x more potent than MXPr, so I weighed out 25mg, eyeballed a tad more than half of it and let the powder sit under my tongue. Tastes a bit different than MXPr, but also quite salty.

T:00:04: Sooooo much saliva.

T:00:18: I wash the MXiPr down with some water. My tongue is a little numb, but not nearly as much as with MXPr. It also doesnĎt feel as caustic.

T:00:40: No remarkable effects as of yet.

T:00:50: Still not much, except for a warm body-feeling reminiscent of MXPr.

T:01:02: ~10mg [sublingual]: Place the rest of the MXiPr under my tongue.

T:01:15: Swallow the powder

T:01:30: Finally, some mild dissociation kicks in and Iím feeling quite relaxed. No headspace as of yet, but the sedation is quite cozy. I feel euphoric in a similar fashion to MXPr, but even more lucid.

T:01:40: I feel comfortable, but thatís about it. I am much more clear-headed and less inebriated than when I was on MXPr.

T:02:00: Sedation is turned up a notch and I am feeling pretty good, but still a little underwhelmed by the effects. It actually reminds me more of a 3-4mg dose 5-MeO-MiPT than of any other disso (except MXPr). I am having a chat with another Redditor and donít have any trouble understanding things or with communicating.

02:15: Plateau. I donít feel like redosing, although this experience does feel kind of lackluster. Probably because I expected the MXiPr to be 3x as strong as MXPr, but this is definitely not the case with the sublingual/oral ROA. It doesnít even feel twice as strong in my opinion. I could act sober without a problem. Worth noting is that the euphoria is more persistent, longer-lasting and doesnít stop mid-experience like with MXPr. Oddly enough, my appetite is not suppressed at this 25mg dose.

02:30: Taking a couple of tokes of a spliff. The effects of the marijuana are now more prominent than the MXiPr and I could easily forget that Iím on disso.

02:55: Watching the movie Whiplash. Effects are basically ignorable. Finish the rest of the joint.

05:00: Movie is over. Iím completely back to baseline, even though it feels like Iíve never really left baseline by much to begin with haha. Jk, but it was much weaker than I expected.

The day after: Slept pretty well and woke up feeling pretty refreshed. My mood is slightly elevated, but it could also be placebo. Other than that I feel absolutely normal. Cardio workout was fine, I didnít notice any difference.

Conclusion: Either 15mg + 10mg is an extremely low dose for the sublingual/oral ROA, my MXiPr is weak, my MXPr is strong, I absolutely misgauged the potency, my expectations were too high, or I still have a bit of a tolerance left from two weeks ago. Whatever it was, my MXPr experience was more enjoyable and stronger than my MXiPr experience. MXPr had more headspace, more sedation, more euphoria and overall stronger effects at these doses and ROA. I will try other ROAís and higher doses in the future, but for now I will stick to my trusted Ketamine.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 115015
Published: Dec 5, 2020Views: 1,468
MXiPr (923) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)