Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Underwhelming Injection
Eszopiclone
by Tycho
Citation:   Tycho. "Underwhelming Injection: An Experience with Eszopiclone (exp114878)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114878

2 mg IV Pharms - Eszopiclone (liquid)

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

Injecting Lunesta

The following is a vivid memory from some of my darkest times as a hardcore drug addict, back in 2010. I feel it is worth sharing because I have never heard of anyone taking this drug in this manner.

It was a rainy day in December around Christmastime over here in New York. One of my neighbors, a fellow heavy drug user, was away on vacation with his family. I decided to sneak into his house and see what I could find. His mother had cancer, and his father was a doctor, so I had a suspicion that there would be something worthwhile hidden somewhere.

I made my way into his parentís bedroom and began searching. After about 10 minutes, I had found a large bag of three milliliter Luer Lock syringes and a two milligram Lunesta tabletóno hydromorphone, no oxy, no Xanax. Being quite depraved at the time, I broke the tablet down, dissolved it in water in a spoon, and injected it with one of the syringes. A strange metallic taste hit the back of my throat within five seconds. I began to feel a bit spaced out but nothing more. It felt like the mildly dissociative state induced by a 300 mg dose of DXM but without any of the body load. I would compare it to a very mild version of combining benzos and DXMÖvery, very mild. No rush or high to really speak of.

Then after about twenty minutes of just chilling out, I heard a car roll down the gravel driveway. Unbeknownst to me, my friendís brother had not gone away with my friend and his parents. I quickly made my way out the back door, looped around through the woods, and trekked back up the hilly streets to my house. This completely killed the buzz.

In summary, injecting this z-drug had minimal effects. Given the overall risks of injecting, let alone injecting pills, which couldresults in accidental injection of particulate matter unless drawn up through fresh micron filter syringes, injecting Lunesta is not worth it. In fact, I never really had a great high from Ambien either, which I have only taken orally and intranasally.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 114878
Published: Oct 18, 2020Views: 488
Pharms - Eszopiclone (373) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)