Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
A Massage From God
2-Fluorodeschloroketamine
by Miss Lilly
Citation:   Miss Lilly. "A Massage From God: An Experience with 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (exp114611)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114611

10 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 0:15 10 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 0:25 10 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 0:40 20 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 1:00 20 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 1:15 20 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 1:30 30 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 1:45 30 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)
  T+ 2:00 30 mg oral 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (liquid)

13:00 10mg chemical drop & no other noticeable effects

13:15 10mg feels like Iíve had a glass of wine

13:25 10mg enjoying talking and feeling summer time kind of drunkness

13:40 20mg start to feel pretty light in my body and begin to enjoy the oncoming feelings. Still talking and interacting as kind of usual

14:00 20mg put on some chill electronic music and very much enjoy this as a background to the conversation - laughing a lot more than usual

14:15 20mg I want to watch a Michael Jackson live at Wembley dvd so I go to hunt for my DVD player and dvds. Upon getting up I notice that things are definitely feeling very wobbly but Iím still able to get everything I need and hook up the DVD player

14:30 30mg the dvd is incredible! Iím absolutely blown away by the music and the performance - it feels like I am in a 1:1 concert with Michael Jackson himself 😂😂 Iím now really feeling much more of the ďketamineĒ like effects vs initial drunkness effects.

14:45 30mg still watching the dvd but aware that Iím probably not experiencing it as I would normally. The music actually sounds pretty bad as itís all distorted and almost like Iím hearing it note by note but I quite enjoy this break down of it. Canít wipe the smile off my face. Body feels completely numb and yet at the same time I feel the life pumping through my veins!

15:00 30mg Iím beginning to lose all sense of time and canít remember what I was just doing very well. Feeling overall incredible. Moving my body to the music feels great and Iím completely letting go and singing as I want to

15:30 feel pretty sweaty and decide to pause the dvd and take a bath. When I get up this time walking is incredibly difficult. Iím basically doing a shuffle to get from room to room. I laugh saying I have no idea how Iím actually moving. Filling the bath the water and bathroom looks like another world. The water feels incredible. I go into each room and the entire space is warping drastically as I move. It feels like Iím in an entirely different house altogether.

15:45 bring a moon lamp and some soft music into the bathroom. Turn the lights off and get in the bath. It feels incredible!!! I donít know how I had never thought to do this before using regular K. The water is cool - medium warm and it feels very refreshing. I feel like Iím simply melting entirely and my entire body is a jelly.

16:00 I lay back and allow myself to fall softly into a beautiful ďholeĒ Iím moving through a space that is filled with what I can best describe as particles. They are all different colors and shapes. Iím not a body but a kind of energy sphere. The space allows me to stretch out and expand really far and also shrink back in. I feel like this is a full ďbodyĒ massage. I tell my husband at this point that Iím receiving a massage from god (heís in the bath with me but not tripping) he holds my hands and I let go further but can still feel his hands as Iím flying through some kind of colorful space. The colors are pastel and nothing much interesting but the body feeling is PURE BLISS. I feel like Iím being filled with energy and warm hugs. I see the important people in my life. Iím overwhelmed with gratitude and love.

16:30 Iím still in the bath and now just feel like Iím tripping hard. I can see all kinds of geometric patterns on my husbands face and the bathroom still looks like an entirely different land. He leaves so I can shampoo and bathe. Getting up to get the shampoo and conditioner I still feel like Iím not entirely in my body but I can do all these things nevertheless.

17:00 I get out the bath and get dressed and he wants to order food. Using my phone feels weird and I have to close one eye as if I am drunk. Not hungry at all. Still feeling pure blissed out from that god tier 2fcdk hole massage.

18:30 we get food. I can eat but not very much and not super hungry. Can walk and do everything fine but I feel a bit like a drunken penguin. Unlike ketamine the after effects last a long time. Feel kinda body heavy - head is heavy - I eat to help this along

19:30 completely ďback to normalĒ still feeling an after glow and enjoy watching a movie :)

Overall - really impressed as lots of reports I read seemed like it would be difficult to hole but I slid right in with ease and towards the latter half the effects were pretty identical to ketamine although the hole was pretty different in ďtoneĒ but equally enjoyable! Canít believe I needed so little - usually do between 500 - 1000mg of K so this will go a long way!!

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114611
Published: Jul 23, 2020Views: 2,040
2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (778) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), Alone (16)