Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Neon Blue Light
DMT
by Josh
Citation:   Josh. "Neon Blue Light: An Experience with DMT (exp114511)". Erowid.org. Apr 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/114511

30 mg smoked DMT

There was this DMT trip back near the beginning of my own personal journey with DMT that I thought was one to remember. I apologize if my paragraph structure is not perfect as I did not finish high school yet I can still type well so no worries, just read without paragraphs. Make sure to remember that I ate Mcdonald's before taking this DMT. Now when I was doing all of the toking during my experience I used a bong with no water. There were screens packed on top of each other to hold the DMT, at least 3. I packed in a 30 mg hit of the nn-dimethyltryptamine which had a yellow tinge. When I took my first toke I held in the DMT vapor, or what I attempted to vaporize correctly. As I hit everything in my one hit I sat there on the couch where I sat posted up toking and waited holding in the toke for as long as 30 seconds or so. That's when while I was holding in the toke I burst out puking in front of me on the carpet, this was a basement in a house. As I puked I saw the trip escalate in intensity. All of the light emitted into the room had turned neon blue. I was also covered in neon blue light completely, head to toe. After getting up to look around my surroundings for a little bit just looking at everything and walking around, the experience ended after 10 minutes or so.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 114511
Published: Apr 21, 2021Views: 408
DMT (18) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Unknown Context (20)