Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Puking Through Outer Space
Cannabis
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Puking Through Outer Space: An Experience with Cannabis (exp114477)". Erowid.org. Jun 6, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114477

smoked Aniracetam (plant material)

December 23rd 2019 Location: A trailer park in Texas.

It was shortly before Christmas and me and my mother had gotten into a bad argument at hobby lobby and so I decided to pack up a few things and stay with my friend for Christmas. I had met my friend's dad's Boyfriend who we will call "Billy". Billy was a huge stoner and had offered to let me hit his bong to ease off some stress from earlier that day. After I hit the bong, I waited for the effects to kick in while Billy played "Dizzy Wright - The ride" on his computer. About one minute into the song the effects of the weed kicked in and it was strong. It was so strong that my words were very slurred and I had focused on the fridge for about 10 minutes and then shortly after, I had closed my eyes and somehow couldnt open them back up. About 20 more minutes go by and I am feeling very nauseous and in my slurred speech I tell billy: "I dont feel so good". So billy runs to the small bathroom and grabs a small trash can and holds my head straight while I puke into it with my eyes still closed. After that, I puke a few more times. After all of my puking, my eyes are still closed and I am now laying on the couch. With my eyes closed I am somehow flying through outer space with a bunch of weird strange things flying past me while billy's strange Lofi music plays on his computer. After about a couple more hours I finally sober up. I have smoked pot since then but I never had that experience again.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 114477
Published: Jun 6, 2020Views: 402
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Music Discussion (22), Small Group (2-9) (17)