Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Sleepy
Quetiapine
by Semo
Citation:   Semo. "Sleepy: An Experience with Quetiapine (exp114257)". Erowid.org. Apr 24, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114257

250 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine

Prescribed for 50 mg but decided to go for 250. The effects of dizziness and relaxation has started about in 30 minutes after taking the drug with empty stomach. Increased my appetite as well is my need for sleep. I don't really remember falling asleep, I was watching some stuff on netflix then I couldn't resist just blacked out. Slept for 4 hours then I woke up smoked a cig, had 50 mg more. Slept for 5 hours more. Sleep quality was beyond good and the dreams were vivid but chaotic. I remember waking up because of the sweat it caused.
I remember waking up because of the sweat it caused.
After I fully wake up there were no side effects, got myself out of the bed after 20 minutes which I think is ok.

I have done this for 2 weeks straight and my need for self-harm and suicidal thoughts have been increased. Mentally it crushes me if I abuse it but physically I feel just fine.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114257
Published: Apr 24, 2020Views: 658
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)