Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
No Memory Whatsoever
Clonazolam
by Easyflow
Citation:   Easyflow. "No Memory Whatsoever: An Experience with Clonazolam (exp113675)". Erowid.org. Oct 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113675

.5 mg oral Clonazolam (pill / tablet)

3:00 p.m. Took 0.5 mg (pill) on a full stomach..

3:30 Felling very relaxed and chilled though legs are a bit shaky.

3.45 I lay down on the couch thinking I'd have a short nap.

3:45 to 7:30 a.m. NO MEMORY WHATSOEVER - COMPLETE BLACKOUT

7:30 a.m. next morning!!! I wake up in bed look at my watch and wonder WTF had happened. I see my wife beside me who's also just waking up. We start talking and she explains to me that when she came back from her yoga class I was already in bed and told her I was really tired and just felt like crashing.

Got out of bed feeling completely rested, no brain fog or grogginess whatsoever.

Please note that at the time I had zero tolerance to Benzos. I'm glad I didn't do anything crazy while under the influence but this is certainly not the guaranteed outcome every time!

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113675
Published: Oct 11, 2019Views: 2,051
Clonazolam (686) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), General (1)