Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Lyrica Experiment
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous . "Lyrica Experiment: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (exp113558)". Erowid.org. Aug 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/113558

450 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)

Dosage 450 mg of Lyrica, hour 1 effects start to kick in. Within 20 minutes or so after the first hour the effects start to come on stronger... A feeling of euphoria starts, typing on a phone starts to become somewhat difficult, as I have just taken the 450mg dose as I write this review. I have taken this dose in the past... hour 2-3 I become very in tune to watching TV. I start to become slightly confused in my thoughts. Breathing becomes slightly slower. But nothing dangerous... as this is an effect of Lyrica. My whole body is buzzing, it is a comfortable feeling. Many claim Lyrica at moderate to high doses feel like being drunk but I do not get that feeling... for me it's comparable to a strong dose of oxycodone. Apart from that as the hours go on the effects grow stronger... music sounds amazing for me at least... to end this review the next day there are slight after feelings of the night before. But as the day goes on I start to feel normal.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113558
Published: Aug 5, 2021Views: 542
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : General (1), Alone (16)