"When historians pick up their pens to write the story of the 21st century, let them say that it was your generation who laid down the heavy burdens of hate at last and that peace finally triumphed over violence, aggression and war. So I say to you, walk with the wind, brothers and sisters, and let the spirit of peace and the power of everlasting love be your guide."
-- John Lewis (1940-2020)
Mistakes Made For The First Time
Phenibut
by EuphoricFish
Citation:   EuphoricFish. "Mistakes Made For The First Time: An Experience with Phenibut (exp113278)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113278

3 g oral Smarts - Phenibut
  T+ 2:30 3 g oral Smarts - Phenibut
  T+ 5:10 3 g oral Smarts - Phenibut

Mistakes Made With Phenibut For The First Time

I knew all about Phenibut beforehand and still underestimated it and too much. It takes a long time to take effect so be paitent and dont keep redosing. I think I went the most wrong after redosing after 6G.

-04/12/2019-

1:50 pm: Took 3G of Phenibut

3:13 pm: Feels like a very mild marijuana body high. Mentally no change. Eyes feel heavy but I'm not tired. Currently just watching TV.

3:53 pm: Eyes are no longer heavy. Music is great. Can feel the music through my body, strong urge to dance much more than normal. Theres like a level of greater appreciation than normal for music. Especially electronic, rap, or bassy music. So far absolutely no cognitive or motor skill decline, just enhanced feelings, more carefree feeling and relaxed but not sedated.

4:20 pm: Redosed with 3G. Hoping it wont go South from that.

4:32 pm: People came over and I feel very social and outgoing. Usually I'd hesitate before speaking in groups.
No anxiety at all. Socially its like Alcohol without the lack of coordination or slurring.

5:00 pm: No change in how I'm feeling.

5:40 pm: I feel totally sober. Wondering if I should add more Phenibut or leave it be for the night. I dont want to end up overdosing and dealing with going through the horrific side effects of a Phenibut OD.

7:00 pm: Redosed another 3G due to feeling nothing other than socializing.

8:44 pm: Mentally I'm pretty with it, my mind is slightly foggy though. My body is all slightly numb and tingly, it feels weird. Vision is a tad slow, there's a delay in my vision when I change my attention. Feeling pretty happy and excited at mundane things.

10:40 pm: Body and mind feels really insanely weird. A bit too extreme. I slept for about 2 hours cause I was practically passing out and now that I'm awake all my body feelings are 100x more intense. I took a little too much. I dont hate the feeling and I dont think I'm ODing but its a little extreme.
I dont think I'm ODing but its a little extreme.

-04/13/2019-

8:47 am (the next day): I apparently passed out randomly last night while playing video games. My mom tried waking me up cause my tv was blarring all night and my light was on. I was out so hard she had to come all the way in my room and slap my leg several times pretty hard just to wake me. I still feel just as high as I did at my last log time at 10:40pm. I made sure to do it a night where I had no work the next day just in case. My body is also feels a tad sore as if I had a full body work out yesterday.

Total Dosage: 9G of Phenibut

I'll probably try to stick with a lower dosage next time. Not that this was a bad experience but it was just too much for me.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113278
Published: Jun 23, 2019Views: 3,758
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1)