Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug checking of anonymously submitted
drug samples and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Not Worth the Money
Herbal Ecstasy
by Mad
Citation:   Mad. "Not Worth the Money: An Experience with Herbal Ecstasy (exp11312)". Erowid.org. Jan 1, 2008. erowid.org/exp/11312

2 tablets oral Herbal Ecstasy (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:45 3 tablets oral Herbal Ecstasy (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:15 5 tablets oral Herbal Ecstasy (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   oral Alcohol (liquid)

I took 2 pills for the initial dose. After 45 minutes, I did not feel anything, so I took 3 more. 30 minutes later, still no affect on me whatsoever. So I said, 'What the hell?' and took the remaining 5. I eventually started to feel real shaky, and this lasted all night long, to the extent were I could not sleep at all. The shakiness that I felt was about the equivalance of a couple of diet pills that contain ephedrine. I felt extremely nauseous, but since the herbal E wasn't doing anything, I had also began to drink, so I'm not sure if it was the herbal E, alcohol, or the combination of the 2 that made me feel queasy. I paid $25 for 10 pills that only resulted in shakiness, insomnia, and nausea. In other words, if it seems to good to be true, then it is.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 11312
Published: Jan 1, 2008Views: 23,923
Herbal Ecstasy (194) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)