Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Photographic Memory
Aniracetam, Adderall & Citicoline
by Joshua
Citation:   Joshua. "Photographic Memory: An Experience with Aniracetam, Adderall & Citicoline (exp112653)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112653

400 mg oral Citicoline
  T+ 1:00 15 mg oral Amphetamines
  T+ 1:30 750 mg oral Aniracetam

I'm a 23-year-old college student constantly looking for ways to make my life a little bit easier. I'd been experimenting with nootropics without much success until yesterday evening. My bottle of Aniracetam arrived in the afternoon and I didn't hesitate to try this substance for the first time. I had a very poor experience with Piracetam, which surprised me with lengthy headaches and feelings of depression. Regardless, my resolve to find an ally for my long-time friend, Adderall, remained. Hoping Aniracetam may be the answer, my night of studying for finals week began.

[T+0:00] I begin my afternoon by taking 400mg of Citicoline, and give it a 60-minute head start, fear of the destructive headaches Piracetam gave me still fresh in my memory.

[T+1:00] I feel normal. I take 15mg of Adderall on an empty stomach. Usually Adderall takes 30 minutes to kick in for me, and Iíve decided to wait until then to take aniracetam.

[T+1:30] Iím aware the Adderall has taken effect when a mild euphoria sweeps through my body. At this time, I ingest 750mg of Aniracetam.

[T+1:45] Thoughts of how Aniracetam is more potent than piracetam bounce around in my mind, and my anxiety grows to an uncomfortable level. I sit back and put on some relaxing music, telling myself Iíll begin studying in 30 minutes.
[T+2:15] My anxiety levels have dropped back to normal and Iím ready to study the towering pile of flash cards Iíve made for my marketing class. Iím unsure if the Aniracetam has taken effect, I feel the same as usual. Maybe the Adderall is overpowering it, I tell myself.
Iíve read that racetams and Adderall have a synergistic effect, so my high hopes remain. I walk into my office and begin reviewing my study material.

[T+3:15] Iím certain that the Aniracetam must be in my system at this point. However, I donít feel any different. I stick with my belief that the Adderall is downplaying any noticeable effect from the Aniracetam.

[T+3:30] Iím stunned when I realize that something incredible is taking place. Time and time again, Iím able to recite lengthy definitions from memory, after only reviewing terms one or two times. I get distracted thinking about the immeasurable benefit this will have on my life. Any and all studying will take a fifth of the time it did just a few days before if this keeps up.

[T+5:15] At approximately 6:15 in the evening on a Friday night, Iíve completed what was supposed to rob me of my entire weekend. Iíve no headache, and I feel prepared to ace a challenging final exam after a single night of studying. There were many concepts which just ingrained themselves in my memory, with little to no effort.

[T+6:00] I donít feel any substances in my system at this point, and the Adderall come-down went unnoticed. I attribute this to my overwhelming sense of well-being, knowing how much more time Iíll have for recreation, and how my newly gained photographic memory will bring me joy in other areas of my life as well.

Although I canít say much about Aniracetamís other reported effects, there is zero doubt in my mind that Iíll be partnering Adderall and Aniracetam daily to reap in unlimited amounts of knowledge. Aniracetam has reinvigorated my aspirations to succeed, and I spent the rest of the evening setting my goals higher than I ever thought possible.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112653
Published: Dec 14, 2018Views: 2,371
Aniracetam (286), Amphetamines (6) : First Times (2), Performance Enhancement (50), Combinations (3), Alone (16)