responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Divine Geometries
Cannabis (extract)
by Third Eye Divinity
Citation:   Third Eye Divinity. "Divine Geometries: An Experience with Cannabis (extract) (exp112652)". Erowid.org. Dec 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112652

150 mg vaporized Cannabis (extract)

[Reported Dose: "150mg of 93percent thc cannabis wax via a vaporizer"]

So this is being written while I am tripping. Just want to start things off with that.

I experience what are called 8b, and 8a level geometries at varying times. I see multiple dimensions and experience intense synesthesia. I have spiritual visions intensely as this is being practiced alongside Pagan Chaos Magick.

I am watching fear and loathing at 10:55 PM at night and Iím 15:52 into the movie. Raoul Duke is checking into the casino.

10:59 PM I am watching the movie. I began to come down a bit from the cannabis.

Reality has taken on a bright vibrant aesthetic that has a cartoonish or graphic novel feel to it.

That is all. I am gonna forget to finish this so thats all I have to report.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112652
Published: Dec 11, 2018Views: 582
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Alone (16)