Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Perked Me Up, I Got a Headache
Tobacco & Alcohol
by RainbowCrash
Citation:   RainbowCrash. "Perked Me Up, I Got a Headache: An Experience with Tobacco & Alcohol (exp112548)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2019. erowid.org/exp/112548

5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  5 joints/cigs smoked Tobacco

Afternoon into early evening. Total consumes 5 pints of IPA, 5 percent abv and 5 cigarello's.

Spent an hour and half drinking beer and watching tv, my alcohol tolerance is fairly high for my weight and I drink on average at least three times a week easily a four pack each time.

Three beers in I start smoking the cigarello's, I smoke them all within about 25 minutes by which point I have drunk all the beers. Bear in mind also that I smoke only two times a year.
I smoke only two times a year.
I have regular beer buzz, comfortable softening of leg muscles, relaxed breathing, subtle daydreaming as the sun sets. The cigarello's perk me up similar to a couple espresso shots, also I get a headache similar to a head cold. It's mild and makes me want to lie down. I feel a sort of heat and what I can only say is a pinging sensation in the top middle of my brain. I also feel physical stress, shoulders tensing I feel angry. I want to lay down, I do for about 20 minutes and I feel better the headache moves to the front of my brain, I assume because of the amount of nicotine consumed.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 112548
Published: Apr 30, 2019Views: 251
Tobacco (47), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)