Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Unremarkable with One Peculiarity
2C-T-2
by Samanthe
Citation:   Samanthe. "Unremarkable with One Peculiarity: An Experience with 2C-T-2 (exp11254)". Erowid.org. Dec 26, 2001. erowid.org/exp/11254

Author Home Page
12 mg oral 2C-T-2 (pill / tablet)

I was given some 2C-T-2 pills by a friend who had been in the Netherlands. Being cautious with new materials, I decided to take 12 mg, and gave Gaichi somewhere around the same dose. I found this material unremarkable, and at times downright annoying. This may have been due to the fact that I took a light dose. The body load was pretty strong, I felt muscle tension and my eyes felt strained. It felt a lot like LSD, but not as “juicy” or fun. It was really cerebral; Gaichi and I talked about stuff in this really analytical way, but the meanderings felt unsatisfying and empty. I quickly felt like, “OK where is this going, are we there yet?”

The only interesting thing that happened was this: Gaichi and I spent a lot of the trip (about 3 hours) sitting in bed, talking. I was holding court -- he would get up and leave my room to fetch anything I needed from the kitchen. He left 2 or 3 times for about 5 minutes each time. During the time he left the room and I was alone -- right after he shut the door after him -- I was suddenly awash in really interesting ideas and clear thoughts, and I wanted to share them with him as soon as he returned. When he was in the room with me, I didn’t feel the same degree of novelty in my thinking, but hooboy when he left; Boom! A carnival of neat thoughts. I thought that was strange.

I did not find it interesting enough to try again. I'll stick with 2C-B.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 11254
Published: Dec 26, 2001Views: 10,390
2C-T-2 (53) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)