Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
I Will Only Consume the Foam From Now On
Silene capensis & Dreaming
by Sabaisabai
Citation:   Sabaisabai. "I Will Only Consume the Foam From Now On: An Experience with Silene capensis & Dreaming (exp112538)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112538

repeated   Silene capensis (liquid)

Experimenting With African Dream Root

I use cannabis about once or twice a week. Which may effect remember dreams.

I grounded the root in a pastel and mortar which would take around an hour to make it into powder. I roughly weighted a gram of a root before grinding then split it into 4 doses.

Day 1

I consume foam and liquid of root on empty stomach - 6:00 PM

I wake up at 7 am and donít remember any dreams. Then I go back to sleep. I have a lucid dream where I was exploring a boat then find some people doing sexual things so I join them, that was when I realized I was dreaming so I got up to find a mirror and my face was paper mesh with the eyes glued on and naked.

Day 2

Drink more grinded root in water.
Empty stomach
4:40 PM

Had trouble falling asleep. Barely remembered any dreams.

Day 3

Drink root on empty stomach

- 9:50 PM

Midnight - I finished another batch of root to last me the next 12 days. I grinded whole roots into a powder with the pastel and mortar. After when cleaning, I added water to the mortar and drank that on a full stomach.

No effects felt yet normal dreaming. Had a dream where I thought actively about dreams because I was peeing in the dream.

Day 4

Drank more root except this time with kava as well. Empty stomach - 6:00 PM

Normal dreaming.

Day 5

I'm going to switch to drink it in the morning instead.

Eat foam and drank it too
Empty stomach - 8:00 AM

Dreams about my past.

Day 6

Root foam on empty stomach
10:50 AM

Dreaming was pleasant but still no effects I was looking for that Iíve experienced in the past.

Day 7

I wonít take it today. I am going to up my dose to around a gram and see what that does tomorrow. At 11:00 PM I make a new batch for upping my dose and when cleaning the mortar I drink a bit of the roots leftovers.

I had a lucid dream in the morning. Everyone in my school hated me for scaring the choir kids. My sister hated me too was when I realized I was dreaming.

Purple visuals while meditation.

Day 8

6:40 AM I consume about 1.5 grams of the root. Empty stomach. I will eat 50 minutes later. Did not have foam.

Dreams had odd vibes to them but it was a pleasant experience.

Day 9

Did not consume.

Day 10

About 300mg 7:00AM

Bizarre dream of pulling a big parasite out of my hand.

I will not consume root for 1 week and start again

Day 1 200 mg 700AM
- just drank it, no foam

Day 2 300 mg 10:30 AM and only had foam

I realized the times I had the foam I had better dreams
I realized the times I had the foam I had better dreams
itís extremely important to eat the foam. I put powder in water bottle and shake then squeeze foam to top and repeat. I will only consume the foam from now on.

Day 3

8:30 AM 300mg
Put the powdered root into my water bottle and shake. The water is less than half of a basic water bottle you buy at a store. Then I squeeze the bottle so the foam comes to the top and I suck it out. Repeat.

Dream where I was following a stoned cat then I became stoned. Woke up slightly stoned then wore off.

Day 4

Lots of foam consumed today
I shake the bottle and eat the foam until foam stops producing. Then I leave the rest of the liquid in the bottle until the next day and add more water and root

ďNormal dreamingĒ

Day 5

Foam until I felt bloated.

My lucid dream that night: I was spinning the earth as if it was google earth to see where I wanted to go, I chose Brazil. I was exploring around on my bike until I went across a very narrow bridge and fell off a cliff into water. Then I woke up.

Day 6 more foam in the morning

Didnít have dreams due to cannabis. I had trouble falling asleep and nothing was working.

When I take the root I notice that it increases the likelihood of getting a lucid dream.
Normally I only would get a lucid dream once or twice a year not trying.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112538
Published: Nov 5, 2018Views: 1,596
Silene capensis (386), Dreams (85) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)