Erowid is a Global Information Resource
This Month of Treatment
Chlorpromazine
by GNUswami
Citation:   GNUswami. "This Month of Treatment: An Experience with Chlorpromazine (exp112502)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112502

Pharms - Chlorpromazine

Chlorpromazine

I was prescribed Chlorpromazine more than a month ago to treat my schizoaffective personality disorder.

This month of treatment has been one of the worst, one of the things I have noticed is that everything is done slowly, my movements are slow and my speech is slow, I drag my feet when walking, I find it hard to talk, it is more difficult to think, analyze things.

Chlorpromazine causes intense and realistic dreams, it is true, but in a morbid and destructive way.

Chlorpromazine stinks, I just wait for my next appointment with my doctor so I can take this medication off of me.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112502
Published: Nov 20, 2018Views: 290
Pharms - Chlorpromazine (318) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47)