Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
By the End of the Day, I Was in a Blackout
Cyclobenzaprine
by xanaxbanana
Citation:   xanaxbanana. "By the End of the Day, I Was in a Blackout: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (exp112481)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112481

repeated oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]
Flashback to the eighth grade. I had just moved to a new town, switched schools, and was having trouble coping with new surroundings. I was snooping through my mother's drawers one day, and happened to find a huge ass bottle of Cyclobenzaprine. I decided to take a few (I was a bigger girl so I knew I'd need more than one) to see how it made me feel.
I actually don't quite remember how it made me feel the first time, but it must've been good because I continued to take it for the next month.

Eventually I got to the point where I was taking between 9-15 a day. Three when I woke up, two after first period in school, two more at lunch, two more at the end of the day, and then four more if I managed to stay awake any longer. After the effects had set in after five pills, I was damn near close to nodding off in class. After lunch, I was full-on nodding in-and-out. By the end of the day, I was in a blackout, so I don't remember much of the rest. I do remember, though, sleeping A TON. As soon as I got home from school I'd pass out and sleep all night.

The only way I got away with it was because my parents worked around-the-clock so no one really noticed. I only stopped when I ran out of the pills.

One day when my mom was off, we were driving around town, around dusk. I was majorly fucked up on Cyclobenzaprine, and I asked her if I had been to school yet. It was a Saturday, and it was 6 p.m. Somehow she believed me when I said I was just very tired. Lmao.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 112481
Published: Oct 16, 2018Views: 523
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)