Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Overuse Can Lead to Loss of the Magic!
MDMA
by Cyfrin
Citation:   Cyfrin. "Overuse Can Lead to Loss of the Magic!: An Experience with MDMA (exp112424)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112424

80-150 mg oral MDMA

I first used MDMA in early 2018. And as someone who... doesn't have much else to do it quickly became all I found fun. I don't even remember how many times I've done it but already this year after at least 10 experiences I can say that it doesn't feel nearly as special as the first few times.

I don't think this is permanent however. Even if it is the fact that (at least for me) the longer I wait the more satisfying, euphoric, and valuable the experiences are, has taught me a hell of a lot about self control when previously I had next to none. I also have noticed that in my own experience if I don't spend a whole lot of time back at my baseline 'normal' state, then because I've rolled relatively recently the contrast isn't as noticeable.

Kind of like if I went to a concert every 2 months, It'd still be fun, but nowhere NEAR as enjoyable and novel as if I only go once a year. I think this to be true of MDMA and all substances and experiences in life for that matter.

In conclusion, MDMA has had a massive impact on my life, it really did bring me out of my shell I'd been in for my whole life beforehand, and it's drawbacks taught me a lot about self control and the value that patience can have. (Which has been invaluable for someone like me who was extremely impulsive and impatient!)

Happy rolling! Stay safe and have fun. c:

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112424
Published: Sep 29, 2018Views: 630
MDMA (3) : Loss of Magic (34), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)